MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Thanks, Spid, for the great analysis and your willingness to...

1. 7,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3330
    Thanks, Spid, for the great analysis and your willingness to share it.

The basic overview,IMO, is that the entire Tormin operation, including the inland strands, simply requires strategic planning and management. In order to achieve optimal but sustainable operations over extended periods of time, instead of the "feast and famine" scenario that seems to have occured over the years, the Operations Manager obviously needs to put in place some sort of rotational schedule. Its no good mining and processing all the high grade beach sands and depleting them without consideration as to how or when to mine the lower grade areas. The beach sands require time to replenish and low grade areas require larger processing facilities. So, a happy medium needs to be achieved to guarantee balanced cashflow over the longer term.

Based on your indepth posts this year, Spid, the new CEO is identifying these issues. It now has additional beach zones to take advantage of, it has incorporated the inland strands and are introducing the means to separate the minerals for better sales outcomes. My take is that this project has massive potential to create and maintain steady profitability IF managed well. One can see from the aerial images how the shoreline is replenished with heavy metals over time. The longer they are left to be replenished, the higher the grade increases of those deposits. As you mentioned too, there is inventory yet to be sold and shipped from last qtr which should add to this qtr's revenue.

Given previous years' profitability when the high grade zones were mined, there is no reason to think that MRC won't return to similar profitability in the near future. That's what is so marvellous about the beach mineral sands... they replenish themselves! Just need prudent management that don't become like pigs at a trough when the company dollars start rolling in. Just like the mining of beach sands need retiring, so do management sometimes. We now have a new CEO, some new beach zones and inland strands to mine. This is in parallel to our Skaland graphite prouduction that has undergone an improvement to the mining operation and a planned and funded optimisation of the processing facility that has the attention of Mitsubishi and Traxys who are both in discussions with MRC. Mitsubishi clearly has intentions of expanding into Europe with its anode materials operations... and they want MRC onboard with them.

Anyway, thanks for keeping readers well and properly informed with the facts. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $3.4K 130.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380434 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 52275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.