MRC 0.00% 2.3¢ mineral commodities ltd

Good Morning NevillebYou really struggle to understand the...

1. 15,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6820
    Good Morning Nevilleb

You really struggle to understand the announcements,
    MRC tried to list on the Oslo stock exchange, but this never occurred and there was no money raised.

I think you nailed it with what could they see that the board couldn't.
    Maybe you might understand why the former CEO was pushed out the door not long after the failed listing.
    BTW, if you search his name on google, you will some bad news articles about him, I am not sure if they are true, but its never a good look to have the CEO's name attached to articles like this.

Anyway, He is gone and the Oslo list was 2 years ago, MRC is resolving all of its issues and now have Mitsubishi working with them on Anode development, If we attempt a second dual listing, I cannot see us having any issues with securing investors or obtaining funds from the Nordic Bond Market.

@FjordInvest Have you spoken to Jacob? I wonder how open he is to suggestions about using the Nordic Bond market (or Green Bonds) to help fund the companies expansion plans at Tormin, Using the renewable energy that is next door will be very attractive to these markets it would also be appropriate to raise the funds to produce the finished products for Tormin, As you know, the concentrates MRC produce see a significant discount to the spot prices of the finished products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.008K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1482202 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 87811 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.