MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2022, page-241

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Spidey,

perhaps if you actually made some input that created a viewpoint, rather than just cut n paste of reports to try and convince everyone that everything is fine, people would take you more seriously. I notice you repeat this tactic on several chat boards and despite being threads completely unrelated to MRC, people are having similar reactions to you on those threads also.

It simply cannot be that on several unrelated threads that many completely unrelated people have the same reactions to you, so perhaps it would be worth considering their responses to you collectively and seeing if there is a common tone and presentation in how you post that seems to stir people up. because if there are 100 people in a room and 92 of them are always against someone, then perhaps the problem is not the 92 people.

The issues at Tormin did not start with the inland strand mining, this is not correct.
    Things like that are simply hurdles that pop up here and there over time during a the life of a project, that are identified, and that are then addressed and resolved and the ship then sails onwards. Certainly the majority of holders would prefer someone who is actually a miner, which understands mining and who will push things along, (as "vibrantly" as that may come across to some) to deal with such moments in the life of a project.

I can totally agree that at times there will be very vigorous disagreements at board level in any mining company due to every decision being made having a large financial impact. What is important however is that a team works through this, and not go off on mutiny mindsets which are based on ego. Additionally, when a company does have leadership filled with people who have developed a project and lived it for years, sometimes their gut feeling is actually what got the company through from the start in many instances...ie taking risks when appropriate.

Very clearly at MRC the more insidious detrimental types of serious issues than can occur cemented themselves into the fabric of the company structure and operations at the moment a very poorly thought out and poorly co-ordinated mutiny was played out. This is a result of a few members probably disagreeing on the way to deal with operation issues, and many of those people do not and did not have real extensive ground level experience, which is needed to make a mine successful. The issues are not because of the inland strand Spidey. You demonstrate a limited understanding of the realities of this industry if you really believe that.

The thing that frustrates you is that absolutely nothing has gone to plan since the coup de tat was made.
    It can no longer be explained away that some people were selling shares, so the voice feel etc...if the mutineers were competent, then teh price would have rebounded by now.

It has not.

And 38 million dollars plus a small amount of product sales has gone through the books during the period and there is still minimal cash, no internal stability based on key staff turnover, a tarnished reputation and limited ability to raise funds or even get any serious research published by a recognised first tier agency.

MRC is absolutely on the back foot Spidey, there is no doubt. You are trying to use information from MRC public reports to build your discourse of defending your position and view, which in my opinion is jaded. You dont use any independent reports or media to demonstrate your views, as there are none that would support it. The media outside of MRC reports that you do use, are quotes from articles that MRC paid for, so yet again, no independent info.

As such it is the view of many, that although you have a lot of data ready at hand, you are simply appearing to be beating your chest to say "look at me i'm important, my views are justified look at me, look at me"

You rely too much in the words of a company issued reports drafted by a group of people who collectively and clandestinely stabbed the founder in the back, and unfortunately most people need more than that if you want to be taken seriously.

As I said before, you are good at this librarian paralegal kind of stuff, why dont you apply it to building a positive catalogue of independent information and reports on MRC and then using that to support the company announcements and then use that combined to support your discourse.

Otherwise one is always stepping backwards and is likely to trip over on a rock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.