MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2022, page-243

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Spidey misleading again
    Fake news always.

Spidey, you are have more turns than a corkscrew. That its not what I said and your information is as always not based on independent thought.
    You have actually argued against your own point.

I never said there were no issues, I actually agreed with you and elecuted on your point and said that these matters arise as par for the course and are dealt with, excepting in this instance there were owls in the moss that mutinied and have caused teh current difficulties which are substantially more dire than any operation issue every was, and which, as in every instance for 20 years, would have been resolved in a timely manner beneficial to shareholders and not the mutineers on the Bounty.
    Even when someone is agreeing and developing your point, you just want to puff your chest up and be confrontational.. It's ok, we can all hear you. You are a valued member of society.

It is absolutely 100% the mutineers who are ultimately responsible for creating the situation where by the same amount of energy, (if not more), that is required to be spent to steady the ship they have rocked, would have been instead directed to operation issues, as is correct, and we would probably all be looking for at downstream processing in the eyes by now, or higher revenue, or a securing a new resource...instead they are 38 million out of pocket and had to downsize the office...by the way, which they moved into in the first place because they couldn't keep the lease in the previous premises which were at a very competitive rate to the going the going market rate according to the published accounts...so they also additionally wasted more funds unnecessarily post mutiny on getting a bigger exciting office, then couldn't justify the cost (or afford it) and had to move to a smaller and cheaper one. This makes me wonder if the staff were also downsized as there may not be enough space for them all in the new place...so did they get rid of a heap of staff and cut further costs....what does this tell you? That the incoming squad was competent and had a well thought out plan to the benefit of shareholders? Nope, it says there is not enough cash and thus is because 38 million wasn't enough because they are not able to steady teh ship after a mutiny. Simple.

How have shareholders have benefited? 18 months have passed. Shareholders have not benefited in anyway and are behind the 8 ball, something you obviously know alot about, and as such it is a fail and this was not done with shareholders in mind....otherwise they would have at least opened a burger shop and started some sort of effort to pay the bills.

There has been no benefit or advantage to shareholders.
    If it has taken 18 months to re-organise sites, then quite simply they are the wrong people and have little competence, and it is time to get rid of them. All. Especially overpriced in house legal counsel, that could be contracted out on an as need basis to a competent and suitably qualified firm.
    Same with media officer, that can be contracted out for a better and more financially sensible result.

Your trying very hard to make everything Vanilla coated

Vanilla Ice Ice baby
    Its a hit.

Last edited by FjordInvest: 18/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.