MRC 0.00% 2.3¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi NevilliebI am surprised you didn't ask, What happens if MRC...

1. 15,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6820
    Hi Nevillieb

I am surprised you didn't ask, What happens if MRC no longer produces a concentrate to sell. This is how childish your posts are becoming.

When a company provides a price-sensitive ASX announcement that details "The decrease in ilmenite sales reflects the timing of a bulk ilmenite sale during the December 2021 quarter, with the next bulk ilmenite shipment slated for the June 2022 quarter."
    If this changes I expect the company to provide an ASX announcement stating there has been a delay.

@Fulang66 They shipped 38k tonnes in the December QTR 2021. Zero in the September 2021 QTR and 54k in the June 2021 QTR.

@Peppie Thanks Peppie, I was thinking it could be part of the next QTR report. If we don't see anything in the June QTR report I will write MRC to suggest they provide some commentary in future QTR reports on our pricing and market conditions.

If ilmenite continues to rise as you have indicated, I would like MRC to bring forward the 2nd stage improvements for the inland strands processing facilities to focus on this mineralisations. It would be sensible to mine this area while diesel prices are excessive and it will give the beaches more time to replenish. Plus it will provide MRC with funds to pay for any expansion drilling and environmental reports on the expansion of the mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.008K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1482202 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 87811 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.