MRC 0.00% 2.3¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2022, page-307

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I am assuming you wouldn't be impressed either Spidey if they got pulled up on 10.11.3 at this stage either...

When the foundations of team backstab were weak from the start and undertaken in bad faith, then the outcome could reliably be foretold to be AUD $0.083 in the crystal ball by the oracle of karma.

Corporate skullduggery is one thing Spidey, but undertaking corporate skulduggery with a confidence greater than actual ability is simply just greed and stupidity.

If you were a holder prior, you would be disappointed they have not been able to bring any confidence and positivity to market that resulted in the share price bouncing back, (which the genius Baker said it would-in his announcement he noted it was normal for share price to fluctuate after such issues take place and then settle back up), or if you were a new holder post event then you would certainly be now disappointed on the same basis.

You are not a mining expert. You are a data merchant of some complexity and I think if you put your info all overlayed you would see tan effective way forwards is to sell all the South Africa Assets and keep a 20% (example only) royalty with a minumum guaranteed every month.
    Same with Skaaland, excepting in Skaaland keep some managerial control.
    The funds raised from this could be used for Mungilinup and MRC could proceed in a pretty steady fashion, a lot less overheads (and soreheads).
    Assuming of course they could sell them and do more than an MOU for "due diligence on sale".

But as team MRC seems to be more concerned about defending their actions by way of stupid arguments contrary to reality, or in Jacobs case, trying to turn it around and become a saviour, then I imagine they will keep going down the futile path they are on.

Sell it all. Start again, Take a royalty, Make money. Share price up. Dividends back. Steady slow growth. Expand as and when is natural.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.008K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1482202 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 87811 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.