MRC 0.00% 2.1¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Gammat,Well worth researching this company,2 operating mines...

1. 15,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6790
    Hi Gammat,

Well worth researching this company,

2 operating mines - One Graphite and one Heavy Metals.

The graphite mine has now resolved all of its historic issues - where they are linked to FREYR (Giga Factory who wants local supply of battery materials) and Mitsubishi who are looking at providing their coating technology to produce low expansion spherical graphite (i.e this increases the life of the battery)

Mineral sands/heavy metals MRC has gained access to virgin beaches, the prices for its concentrate are significantly up over the previous years, plus they are soon to recommence mining and processing the inland strands mineralisation.

Risks, the former CEO was terminated around 18 months ago, he is a substantial shareholder who has been reducing his holding along with his associates, check out the board appointments of TSC and you will see these are the same investors who were in MRC.
    The Marketing of MRC is extremely poor,
    And there might be delays in processing the inland strands mineralisation, you might understand the implications of processing grades of 8% HM at Tormin Beach vs 20-30% HM of the Mineral Sands having a significant impact on the companies revenues.

I know your skill set lets you down on your company research, if you need a hand just shout out, I am sure I can point you to the right direction to get the right information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214075 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 26668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.