AGY 2.38% 4.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2023, page-26

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Thanks MLC, that is my point.

I have been invested here since early 2017, which is almost as long as you and others. We are committed.

But this is why a few months ago I was banging on about board experience. And why much longer ago I was banging on about Tonopah needing a distinct experienced team.

This is not limited to AGY, plenty of us hold the other one that is run by the fellow who used to drive a taxi (I am purposely being vague as I don't want to cross-bash and start a war). It's all nice and folksy when you are talking to people who are naive and listening to fools running their Youtube investing advice services, but when you start talking about international trade and cold hard dollars, and hundreds of millions of them, the finance, mining and south American business experts combined look at it and the project stacks up or it doesn't from financial and risk perspectives.

I was once involved with private equity on a project for a period and know how they think. They have teams assessing hundreds of projects a year and may invest in 1 maybe 2. There is a lot to like about our project, but it is a couple of key matters off of a green light.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $18.04K 412.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 456861 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.