AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Nicely done Ellroy and many thanks on behalf of those east from...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Nicely done Ellroy and many thanks on behalf of those east from U !

Interesting that Pablo felt comfortable enuf being at the AGM rather than holding the hands of the production team at Rincon.

Also interesting that there was a large turnout. Obviously many still holding tight even in the face of recent selling. Yes we seem to b moving back to oversold once again. BUT there still seems to b pretty good support at around 40. Hopefully bodes well for the sp in the not too distant future.

From my pov from the report, it’s good to c them moving into 10kt pre-development and clearly illustrates their confidence with how this aspect of Rincon is coming together. Probably another reason Pablo felt it important to b present at the AGM to assure holders that all aspects of Rincon r mostly following expectations.

Fundamentally nothing has changed with AGY as far as I can c and if anything there is more in this report that indicates strongly that the 10kt operation is not far away from approval, altho I would b surprised if it wasn’t contingent on the 2Kt production being fully ramped.

Gr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $359.1K 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2015083 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 157403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.