AGY 4.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2023, page-80

1. 1,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    I will just add a few points.
    Pablo was also in Australia as his Daughter is here, this could be working or studying. JZ made the point it was easy for her to buy a car here, whereas in Argentina there is tedious amounts of regulation for a simple process.
    Argentina has problems, it has for the last 50 years but the country still continues, Pablo corrected JZ and said 'the last 70 years'.
    The stakeholders for the permit were more to be notified, such as a local government would be notified here, JZ didn't think many issues, I got the impression the water issues some have spoke about, as there aren't really any locals near Rincon.
    Marketing, they do not feel this is money well spent currently. Trade fairs are a kind of competition and once things progress they will re-engage with brokers/dealer houses to get more exposure. I did note that Canacord have an office in Exchange Square where the AGM was.
    Contract price for sale of Lithium would be on a formula linked to spot price, such has been reported before.
    Once 10k signed off they would start building ponds, they have cash in the bank, the challenge is sourcing contractors competent to complete these works, would be good to have a local running the project, lol.
    Elections coming up later in year, as mentioned previously Government officials want to show they have created jobs and prosperity, JZ emphasized the Governor can't really tell the mining secretary to sign off permits. I am sure words would be exchanged over dinner or drinks unofficially - imo.
    JZ mentioned how he has spoken to WA producers and the struggles they face, Wesfarmers cost blowout, etc..
    Mal mentioned the modular phase of next stage.
    The expansion past 12k was spoken about a few times, looking toward 25k in the future.
    Delays in drilling due to contractors not being as skilled as they hoped.
    JZ mentioned the mining department were quite inexperienced so the delay is for them a learning process, re-iterating what was sent, what it means, etc
    Hydrologist analyzing results in WA was snowed under - I should have said under water.
    Regarding other projects if they come up they would look at them but nothing really to glean from the answer on this one.
    JZ acknowledged share price has been under pressure, timeline for ann's could be any order as one isn't dependent on the other.
    I may have missed a few points but will listen to the notes I made after the meeting.

Last edited by Crumble123: 28/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $111.5K 887.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43406 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 779002 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ 721464
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.