MRC 9.09% 2.4¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Gammat,It's good to see you only focused on one point I made...

1. 15,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6689
    Hi Gammat,

It's good to see you only focused on one point I made in my post above,

Here we were talking about all these issues that Croc and you had claimed existed, yet they have been resolved. Amazing,

Yes the QTR report doesn't read that well, I am still trying to work out why the cash balance didn't increase with the sales hitting US$9.9mil for the QTR and the OPEX was only slightly higher than the previous QTRs, they should have had around US$2-3mil in surplus cash. Yet this hasn't been reflected in the cash balance.

I am trying to work out if MRC had deferred payments during the QTR, i.e when a shipment leaves but they don't get paid until x date.

Anyway, there are plenty of positives in the QTR report, the garnets are going to be reprocessed now they have the double cyclones and additional water supply running at the GSP, as you would have read, GM Garnet suspended its garnet sales in the last QTR. MRC should be able to reprocess the garnets quickly to secure the much-needed sales.

Apart from the short-term cash problem MRC has, it will be interesting to see if they borrow from Au Mining, or increase their working capital facilities, what I know, the big boys will take up their rights in any CR. I will also do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $23.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $1.762K 76.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59359 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 60959 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 20641
Last updated 11.06am 15/05/2024 ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.