AGY 5.56% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2024, page-66

1. 2,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    "I'm trying to work out why we are un palatable to equity partners."

Well that's the golden question isn't it. Others have had no problem for years, despite people claiming it's the sentiment for no deals being made. And today, another show of confidence by LG to Anson.

I've always said there's something that smells funny about it, just doesn't make sense. Yet on the other hand I chose to believe JZ when he was telling us offtakes were in "advanced discussions", and that they had the pick of the litter as multiple companies were knocking on their door. Turns out this was rubbish, and I believe we weren't told the whole story.

Or maybe JZ scared them away with ridiculous terms... we know he was pretty stringent on them. We'll have to wait and see if this has been another bad decision when the CR/financing/offtake terms finally get done.

Can't do much about it now -- I suppose we're relying on an investment bank to make the decision for him now. But as mentioned previously by others, likely this bank will be involved in some sort of raise, it goes hand-in-hand with the recent 10% placement capacity rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.