AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I note this thread going down where it shouldn’t! Technically...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

I note this thread going down where it shouldn’t!

Technically it is definitely progressing as we get more details of the issues coming across this very complicated transition of preparation to ramping up to continuous production.

By this I am referring to the cleaning and replacing damaged filters. The reference to the cooling station which could take the shape of many different pieces of equipments depending on the temperatures required achieving the results such as chillers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, etc. all coordinated with instrumentation and controlled by the appropriate software can be fairly complicated to say the least.

I am sure there are other aspects which are not divulged as they may still try different ways to resolve this chemical and filtration issues; I could easily see a stage which could use a centrifuge for example for separation introduced in the circuit and we would never hear about it.

We all know it is complicated but he has down it before, I just hope that by the end of this year the ramp up is over, no need for luck, just hard and smart work!

With reference to the Annual General Meeting on the 24th May, I want be able to attend but I would appreciate if someone could raise the question regarding protection if any regarding takeover offers and the price manipulation in the actual agreement between Argosy and Puna?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.