AGY 5.43% 8.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Thanks for asking. I'm fine for a few reasons.I didn't put more...

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Thanks for asking. I'm fine for a few reasons.
    I didn't put more in a speccy than I could afford to lose. (same here at agy)
    I didn't put more in than about 10% of my savings (same here). Yes, that does sting, but it's not jump out the window material.
    I got in low enough that I think even if it does go the full distance at ICSID and ICC I'll eventually get a payout above my investment though that will take many years. The actual case that shows the corruption seems very solid. They will eventually have to pay the fines (like Pakistan) or DRC will be thrown out. Hopefully those cases force parties to the table to sort something out sooner rather than later. It's a long story, so if you're just looking in from the windows you probably wouldn't know that there is still some hope there it doesn't go fully tits up yet..

That said, having loads of non-holders come in just to lay a boot in while the company is wheezing, to say the same things that have been said 1000 times by 100 different people over the last two years is f**k**g lame. What a bunch of c***s. Get a life. You're lower than the lying traders that come in here to say one thing while they're doing another. At least those pricks have a greedy reason to do it, anyone else is just revelling in others pain.

This forum is turning into that one more than people think. The lame tit-for-tatting that goes on here ad-nauseum. #facepalm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.005(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $126.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $278.7K 3.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 688234 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 603000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.6¢ 1569215
Last updated 15.46pm 17/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.