DRE 8.33% 2.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I've said this before and I'll say again..... there would be a...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    I've said this before and I'll say again..... there would be a number of long term SH's who 'knew' or had a fair idea there was potential risk ahead, and that the SP could drop ~ 18mths - 2yrs ago..... right about when REE prices started getting affected.

One only had to look and see the signs..... and I leave myself open here.... sh#t happens.

The fact that this poster 'predicted' the sp price would drop was imo.... an easy bet.
    Toss a coin.... his was heads.... with his story ... and agenda.... and don't forget his book.confused.png

An agenda all along .... his 'lucky break'..... was the knowledge of REE's.... that allowed the seeds of doubt to be sown with a declining market.
    Never once has that poster mentioned.... THE ECONOMY.... yet was happy to denigrate management.

I'm on tails..... so the tails side says this about why we are where we are.... SP wise.

IT' THE ECONOMY......

Worldwide... 'high' ...interest rates.... that by the way historically are still on the low side.
    Worldwide record debt ~ 300Trillion.... created from Quantitative easing and the lowest interest rates the world has ever seen.
    Worldwide inflation.... created from interest rate rises from ultra cheap money.
    Wars.
    Commercial real estate in US..... I'll suggest here now.....that many more US commercial banks will go down before years end.
    US$..... turn on the tap and print up another T$..... they now need that to pay interest.... every 100 days.eek.png

I could go on and on.... the side of the coin I see has nothing to do with a 2 bit author looking to get his jollies off.what.png

"Just here for the fun.... it's an interest".... or words such like..... has been fully exposed in his long johns imo.

Why am I still here.... apart from 'missing' the boat...for the same reason others are..... DRE's commodities.
    My belief has always been that DRE have the prospects and commodity mix that with the luck required at 'this end of town' will give me the returns I want rolleyes.png..... It's also called.... greed.
    There are some out there who have been waiting... waiting.... for this commodity super boom.... It's been in the making for those who care to see for some time.
    Gold is about to embark on it's journey of a lifetime.... a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The 2 bit author may have won the first round....however...if DRE hit good gold.... will he be around when gold hits $US 3000.... $4000?

I think not.

A proposition to some.... go back.... 2years..... DRE are going into 2 very proven prospective gold drilling campaigns.... let's say at that time gold is $2450US.... how would you be feeling?
    Right now.... DRE could have good gold results coming from CY.... Mangaroon.... then Cu/Au at TY.
    Never has there been a better time and place to be drilling for gold.

These prospects are the same as they were then.... good luck with your investment fellow travelers.cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $91.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $136.1K 5.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1656885 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 863587 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.