DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I called him twice two days in a row while back, let the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    I called him twice two days in a row while back, let the receptionist know it was 2ic if he wanted to talk, but he was too busy to take my call...

That said, I honestly don;t think it's that constructive. I'm very confident of my opinions and that facts/history proved them correct so far. The issue is imo will be 'why don;t I f-off having made my point and give DRE a break instead of making life difficult for them insulting him and the good people working at DRE with my incessantly commentary?' ... which is sort of fair enough because I've been here a long time and won the HC fight already so to speak.

When I say one the fight, I refer to the early days when I copped a hell of a lot of abuse and ridicule form posters on HC. Really this is much more about my place and respect on HC than it is about DRE or Dean. If I wasn;t initially and continually made out the evil, personal grudge bearing, down ramping, paid stooge trying to get a cheaper entry into a great stock etc, denigrating my opinions are BS and my character even worse, I probably still wouldn't be here.

If bulls are allowed to abuse, threaten and kick out posters with negative opinions with immunity then HC loses most of it's value to investors genuinely testing their investments here for merit. If posters with negative opinions leave quickly because defending against crowd attack is too much effort (and fair enough who has the time to f around like I do), well that just encourages bulls to become thread gatekeepers and run-off any contrarian opinions with aggressive tactics. Bulls on all threads will pick up this is the way to control the narrative and such behaviour will proliferate until HC becomes a pointless bull ramping echo chamber. I can't have it.

On principal then I need to hang around until all my predictions are tested and I can say, well then, I was right and my negative opinions were worth listening to and worth defending against the mob. This is, or at least was the usual course of events for threads i enter calling out BS or warnings to be careful. Then the thread realises they are losing the battle and says OK, made you point so can you please leave now. Problem with that is it only encourages aggressive behaviour against contrarian posters because if the poster gets run off because they aren't as bloody minded as myself, then they win and control the thread. Or if the contrarian puts up a good effort then leaves when asked to, they win because they get the thread back quickly anyway.

The lesson I'm trying to make, the behaviour I would like to change, is bulls let contrarians come and go without aggressively trying to chase them out with insults in the first place... because bulls just never know if that contrarian will hang around on principal calling out uncomfortable truths long enough to be very unhelpful. Bad behaviour is only changed when some sort of punishment is meted out to make people stop, think and choose not to do it in the first place. That's human nature... children, families, society, the world over back into antiquity. Actions have consequences.

Just a window into part my complicated soul...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.