DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I was going to let the BS replies go this avo, but you are so...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    I was going to let the BS replies go this avo, but you are so far off the mark it's laughable... you confuse irony with sarcasm. rolleyes.png I have never held WA1 in my life. Not sure what you're trying to achieve trawling through my post history, but I can assure you there is no smoking gun going to prove me a liar. I did my project evaluation thing on Luni and agreed in the end they had a viable mine that would likely be funded and developed then moved on. Posters on WA1 had a little more respect than on DRE I might add. This was before they doubled the deposits size with discovery of more HG on the east side of the carb pipe, which was unexpected by me given the first drill fence down the middle of the east side was disappointing. See, it's all about drill results delivering valuable discoveries, something we're all here waiting for....

HC is anonymous, Dean knows my name, didn;t you see the post Countryboy teased doxing me a month ago? If you ask Dean he'll probably tell you also, then you can dox me or look up my address come around and have it out on the front porch. Or, maybe stop trying to make it personal when it's clearly not. I don;t have any questions for Dean... I just have opinions and I share them here on HC. What goes on HC should stay on HC imo, and if anybody disagrees with my opinions or substantiated facts for dog's sake just come on and call me out! Otherwise, results are the arbiter of who had the right or wrong of exploration prospectivity.... and you can rarely say never in exploration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $35.42K 1.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1952400 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2294187 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.