DRE 6.25% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

See this is where Iam giving you my opinion and you don't like...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    See this is where Iam giving you my opinion and you don't like it quite ironic i would say!
    And just because you say you never held WA1 means nothing with your discloser you well could be a Day Trader along with your followers when you're trying to sway Sentiment seen it all before and it doesn't take much to work IMO. You could also have been day trading DRE just because your discloser says you don't hold means nothing really, and that would mean you are not following HC T&C.
    Why won't you sign up with the investor hub if you have nothing to hide, other than your opinions there are a lot of people in DRE on the investor hub you shouldn't be any different unless you have something to hide to back your narrative.
    You still didn't explain that you're a well-connected Western Australian, that may give you the upper hand, & with your long-detailed posts you could use this in your favor to sow FUD.
    Let's just say WA is quite a large state, and i would think that DT would have his reputation on the line daily and wouldn't want to have it tarnished all over HC from you and others, and if he has been BS well then DT needs to be accountable if you think he has been and i totally agree, but its him who has his face and reputation out in the open not on HC behind a screen, also everyone knows someone in the mining game, from workers to management teams but on HC your just an anonymous poster giving out free opinions like no tomorrow and Iam all for open dialog!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $35.95K 2.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 5731854 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 423929 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 1491958
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.