DRE 12.5% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2024, page-104

1. 1,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    Firstly, I would say I'm all for contrarian views, this is what platforms like HC should be like both sides of the coin, however the part you're portraying here on HC is your giving out your opinion which is fine however, hidden behind a screen for a long period of time you say this is a hobby that you enjoy, but this is only part of the person behind the name 2IC and now your background & career have been revealed. I am sure you've had some sleepless nights maybe not along this journey of yours over the years, oh this is just the cynic in me coming out, thinking that one day this will come out and how will I explain my privileged position in this industry - not only are you a lecturer at the Uni of Western Australia, a mining consultant, have 2 degrees in geology, your "Title is Economist & Strategist Theorist, & skeptic" data driven and past data; you're giving out opinions here and have been over HC for years - that is the conflict of interest as I mentioned previously. You have a large following on HC, and how many traders have friendships with you TA traders / FA traders etc, your opinions must have some merit, but for the majority of people on HC; and the like, would more than likely have no comparable info to base company announcements unless you're educated from that world, so for the most part we as DRE investors take material announcements at face value, along with the company directors having a large amounts of their own money invested with skin in the game - another reason to invest in DRE. The other disadvantage HC investors would have is not everyone has the technical background or the scientific education like you do, so the odds are and have been in your favor to a degree along with your mates and followers and I believe this could be proved - just need some time to do so. You and Allan run MBA 2-day courses to teach this material, well done with that, but my question is how many of your students are on HC? And with someone like yourself trading the stock market in your chosen field, along with a huge following it could definitely sway things either way with Sentiment along with your views and opinions wouldn't you agree? and not just correlating the current SP with the current macro and commodity prices being flat, (Rare Earths) good thing we are drilling for Gold & Copper now with the POG reaching ATH which also would be part of your thesis (Economist Strategist career) waiting for the tide to turn so to speak?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $56.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $141.9K 8.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 805000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1741776 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 18.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ 4636754
Last updated 10.37am 06/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.