ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    03boz, I have also been doing a lot of research on the internet and other gold producing companies concerning gravity systems etc and I agree that we may yet be months away from going into production. In the last two years we have secured Norton and Morningstar - it has been a long slog but we are finally getting there. If it takes another six months to go into production at Norton I am happy to wait. The fact is we are moving forward, not stalled and certainly not going backwards. I have only two worries at this time 1) with all the resignations, I will not be happy if IK resigns. Norton and Morningstar are IK's babies and I just don't trust any of the newcomers on the board. I trust they are probably very good but I really do believe that IK can think outside the square, more so than most other gold miners. Hopefully the new board will support him. If not then I would most likely exit the stock because I believe IK is the only one that can bring Morningstar back into production and make it profitable. MCO could not do it but I believe IK can - Can the new board though if IK resigns & 2) my only other worry is that they may offload our Brown Coal assets. I hope not. I think BC will have its day but the new board may think otherwise and look they may be right - maybe BC is a lost cause.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.