AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report-MNM.AX, page-10

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    03boz, I have also been doing a lot of research on the internet and other gold producing companies concerning gravity systems etc and I agree that we may yet be months away from going into production. In the last two years we have secured Norton and Morningstar - it has been a long slog but we are finally getting there. If it takes another six months to go into production at Norton I am happy to wait. The fact is we are moving forward, not stalled and certainly not going backwards. I have only two worries at this time 1) with all the resignations, I will not be happy if IK resigns. Norton and Morningstar are IK's babies and I just don't trust any of the newcomers on the board. I trust they are probably very good but I really do believe that IK can think outside the square, more so than most other gold miners. Hopefully the new board will support him. If not then I would most likely exit the stock because I believe IK is the only one that can bring Morningstar back into production and make it profitable. MCO could not do it but I believe IK can - Can the new board though if IK resigns & 2) my only other worry is that they may offload our Brown Coal assets. I hope not. I think BC will have its day but the new board may think otherwise and look they may be right - maybe BC is a lost cause.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.