ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    Well thanks for putting in more effort this time in your post.

Currently we have 180Ktpa of off-takes secured from the planned 240Ktpa of production.

One of them is 100Ktpa and the other 80Ktpa. I would say these are the largest binding off-takes not your suggestion of 20Ktpa. These off-takes are for the typical 95%TGC concentrate.

As Magnis can now produce 99+%TGC without chemical purification and is looking to supply the high tech battery manufacturers they are looking to fill the remaining 60Ktpa of plant capacity. If end users (that want 99+%) want more than 60Ktpa the company will look to reduce or completely replace the existing Chinese off-takes.

On wanting to see an MOU before a binding agreement I see very little value in these. The company indicated it wanted binding agreements and has been knocking back requests for MOUs.

Yes I agree Tesla will need about 40Ktpa and if they are happy with Magnis G after testing it for 10+ months then I'm guessing other battery and EV manufacturers would also be happy with its price/performance etc.

The BFS is impressive much more so then any other ASX G stocks. The benefits will obvioulsy be realised when the product is sold.

Magnis in my opinion still has the option of using Sinoma to contribute to the financing either by the term sheet amount of $150M or an increased amount. POSCO is also involved and is working on financing behind the scenes. Frank advised that the finance is basically ready to go once a Western off-take is secured. I guess we will see what happens if/when we sign another deal. You may see these as going nowhere, I see it as awesome that we potentially have two options.

My view is the opposite to yours on small scale mines (KNL) vs large ones (MNS, SYR) I think KNL will struggle to repay its debt (if you get it) with only 40Ktpa of production. You may be repaying that loan for a very long time which means investors won't be seeing a dividend for quite a while.
    If Magnis succeeds in getting close or all of its 240Ktpa of production accounted for then this company will easily pay its debt repayments, and imo pay dividends much sooner then others.

You can make all the assumptions you like about what is happening behind the scenes but until we read it in an announcement we can only assume what they have previously announced and told us is true.

For me the share price and market cap is a good indicator on what the market thinks. We are increasing and KNL is barely moving if at all. Have you noticed the increased volume and buying activity here recently? Do you think that is mums and dads buying 2-5M shares a day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.