OLY 17.9% 3.3¢ olympio metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Omnibus Announcement, page-48

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    If cli want to survive, they have to fulfill two things,

1. First and most important is they need fund to avoid bankruptcy and money to continue business. If the bod and CEO really want some change to show shareholders their endeavor to turn around the business, they can cut they salary and loan the company with interest free. No doubt they need raise more fund as well except their own contribution.

2. They need carefully look after every step of hemp growing from the beginning of seeds purchasing.

In the nursery room, the seeds survive rate may be 98%, so, may loss 2% already. Then hire professional contractor to plant, Mr James need to supervise the whole process as not all contractors care about every single plant, most of them just planting and take their payment. Even the contractors take their responsibilities and very carefull, it still may loss some plant, 2% maybe? If they are not carefull, the rate may be higher, eg. 5%.

Then, our superstar Mr James need use their magic Ag-tech to look after the Hemp and follow up everyday untill harvest. The sales contract need to be signed at the beginning of planting (all hemp, not part of them). While I doubt any processing company will be interesting in cli hemp and trust a company who failed last year.

In sum, James need to sleep in the farm till all hemp biomass were sold. Farm is not easy job, before sold hemp, everything can happen. So, James, please donot fly everywhere, stay in the farm so that shareholders can receive real and correct info from the farm.
    Personally, I doubt James' ability to operate farm, and doubt his effort on the farm job as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.005(17.9%)
Mkt cap ! $2.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $9.13K 306.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15937 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 57144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.