OLY 0.00% 4.0¢ olympio metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report & Omnibus Announcement, page-90

1. 22,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Atlas is owed $6 mil odd and it will do whatever it takes to get this money back with interest, IMO.

For this reason it will be interesting to see the business model (if any) for this year.

IMO, the input costs of Logical Cropping will be cut to ensure a modest profit from this dept.

The hemp growing will likely be contract where CLI, regardless of harvest results, will make a modest profit.

If I were to be Atlas, at last that would be the prerequisite for any further financing and that I would have to
    end up with at least 80% of the company with the prospect of selling down that stake in a year or two
    at a profit.

This, IMO, would leave retail shareholders diluted to buggery.

IMO if CLI trades again it will be for a fraction of a cent ($2 mil Mkt Cap or so) and Atlas' taking further equity would be
    at these prices. For example $5 mil equity @ say 0.5c/share would be 1 billion shares & that would give Atlas about
    65% of CLI with retail holders diluted by 300% and the option to convert existing debt below market price.

In summary, IMO, if Atlas puts up any further money to save CLI, it will be with minimum risk for Atlas. The new Farm Manager has been employed to sell contract growing to CBD hemp end users thereby reducing risk, IMO.

All IMO only.
    All IMO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.