AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

You have to love the people here that speak the company line...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    You have to love the people here that speak the company line without knowing the facts. Their favorite ruse is to shoot the messenger. It occurred to me after several years of studying lithium mining and processing that I know very little about the 'actual chemical' aspects of the process...not having studied mining or geology, but I do know quite a bit about managing companies....having run a couple in my lifetime. The hurdles of keeping a foreign operation like Argentina running are no easy task. I was running a telecommunications company with offices all over the US and in London....having to deal with complex and daunting regulations and spending a good deal of time testifying in Federal Courts and Utility hearings about regulatory matters. So in that sense I am very keen on the effects of governmental regulations, and how they affect the operations of a company. That being said I doubt many of my detractors here have taken the time to understand the actual political and business interactions between JEMSE, Sales de Jujuy, Tsusho, and Orocobre. Trying to obfuscate and pick apart the wording of a message rather than trying to understand the 'point of the message' is very typical of attorney cross examinations when their purpose is not to get at the truth...but instead to try and discredit the witness for their own advantage. That might work in a kangaroo court (no pun intended).....but in the world of publicly traded companies you are not afforded the luxury of moving the goal posts for production and profits because it is convenient. You see the whole idea of 'publicly traded' is for shareholders to have a say in the management and outcomes. The obvious strategy is to acquire enough shares in a company where you can affect the outcome. One of the reasons I continue to bring 'questions' about the companies operation to this forum, is because I know they read what people are saying about their company, and Hot Copper has a very diverse audience in the financial arena. So...if I can help Orocobre understand the shareholders point of view....I have accomplished what I set out to do. This is the reason I continue to bring questions to this forum, and have gotten far more positive comments about my posts than negative ones. So...to the few of you who are made uncomfortable by my postings...hopefully you will come to understand it is for the good of the company and the shareholders. Myself, family, friends, and associates all own shares of this company...so I am well within my rights to comment on things that I like...as well as those that bother me. This is not a question about 'up-ramping'....'down-ramping', or whatever the colloquial expression happens to be...it's about candor and honesty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.