AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Is there enough information here to extrapolate a profit/loss...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Is there enough information here to extrapolate a profit/loss figure

earnings per share or a forward P/E ratio yet?

I might have a go at extrapolating something out later although it will be rough as the management and royalty figures were left out too.

Starting To feel that Mr Seville simply has too much money and is far too well paid and receives far to many bonuses and has a far to greater size stake in the company. No one is Irreparable but I think the power that this one mas has is sometimes to the determent to the progress of the company, say for anyone else to take a lead and even, take on and overrule when it come to really push the company along at the accelerated pace that is required for dynamic growth and to capture market share. Orocobre had a significant advantage last year and at the beginning of this year being in production but there has been a theme of serial under performance, postponements and share price falls following nearly all of the market sensitive releases.

There is very little $ dollar talk in the report and that is a major reason why we are all here. Perhaps it was left out as they are still just breaking even, which is ridiculous. Not Happy Jan

Respectively who would be interested in buying out a company whos CEO has such a large stake in the company, calls all the shots and has a history of under-performance.

as a shareholder it is important to have targets, promises and expectations met if not exceeded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.