PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Nice call FMX - Though I doubt they will lose ounces, Buccaneer...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Nice call FMX - Though I doubt they will lose ounces, Buccaneer is reported as approx 2.6m Oz at approx 0.7g/t correct? I can't see this changing..

What I can see changing is the following:

How much value has the market/analyst community given the Buccaneer project in terms of ABM's mkt cap? From an economic perspective? Very little I would suggest!! Possibly even 0.

Therefore if the project were to be potentially reviewed for its economics (as it seems the company may be suggesting) with more of a "scoping study" type parameter, it may well become a bankable project in its own right, and therefore you would expect it to add meaningfully to the market cap of ABM.

I seriously doubt you would expect PXG to produce every single ounce from its 400 pits would you? Is it 400 pits they have down there? Sorry mate.

Clearly (aside from potential upgrades etc) the Resource at Buccaneer would likely remain as 2.6m Oz at 0.7g/t. Though what would a higher grade pit at Buccaneer look like?? Could it mint money??? What would the head grade look like?? Mine-life?? - Worth having the company explore that kind of option given the higher grade cut-offs reported previously at the project in my opinion...

Could this company with a "twin bonanza" hat on potentially produce between 150,000 -200,000 oz p.a for 5-10 years from two pits that have serious grade?? Worth exploring is my view....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21024699 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.