PEN 0.68% 7.4¢ peninsula energy limited

Of course it is semantics. You could have pointed this out when...

1. 12,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Of course it is semantics.

You could have pointed this out when it first occurred if it grieved you so & corrected me. But no you have to go back looking for something that you can hang onto. Just sour grapes?

Having to go back to look for a negative to dredge something up as insignificant is again reflective of your Id.
    Is that the best you could do? Thanks for the positive feed back.

The difference being with your posts which I challenged immediately were based on pointed errors. You were pushing & laboring on a point to make out you knew it all & expecting all & sundry to surrender to your superior intellect.

Just to be fair to the the viewers - Please put up one (or more) of my posts where I used the word "ore" but are posted in a similar tone as to what these following extracts of yours convey.

Your errors are trying to sway opinion or press a point, my error is in using the wrong term for which I apologised & wish you had brought to to my attention earlier.

Some of your past examples..

Post dated 3/6/16  21:05:06 17948487 ..."MG. I can't believe you wrote that considering your normal logic and obvious knowledge. PEN does not own any land. They have been granted prospecting licences and if Karoo proceeds to production they will be granted a Mining LEASE by the Dept of Minerals in South Africa. At that point, PEN will own the mineral rights but the government owns the land. PEN don't own the land and cannot on-sell it for $1 let alone $25M.

(Wrong) ---more than an oversight???You can't read announcements!!!!!!

---or----

However, with all the chest beating going on, not one mention of the 7 day outage due to failed trunk line between the CPP and the well fields. 7 days to repair HDPE piping and flange connections - must have been a bloody big failure. I hope that doesn't happen too often. 3000+ lbs lost production @ $62.80, $190k lost revenue. Production plant is off-line for 7 days and that's not a reportable event?

(Wrong) --it was reported. You are just sore you didn't understand its insignificance. You cant understand announcements!!!!!!!!

--or---

Your delete post for Rodman & Renshaw (you know what I am talking about)

This was just WRONG , WRONG, WRONG --whilst I have a copy of the post can't put it on line as it was modded.

---or----

In the consolidated statement of cash flows, item 1.7 “Other (purchases of uranium)” for US$3,257,000. So average purchase price is US$59.22 per lb U3O8. Is this correct?

WRONG AGAIN - can't read & understand the ASX anouncement even after having it spelt out. Not even a thankyou for your assistance Mudguts, NO?

I'm biased but have to agree with Penergetic, what you are trying to taint me with is not the same, in fact not even in the same ball park..

Find a post where I push a point & am clearly wrong (like yours above) despite others people putting putting up evidence to counter to my point. If I am wrong I will agree with the evidence, not fabricate a stance supported by a delusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $235.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ $436.6K 5.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 2077854 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 124874 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.