SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

Not a bad result here for the quarter when you dig a bit further...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Not a bad result here for the quarter when you dig a bit further than just the numbers themselves, but definitely not outstanding by any means if im being honest.

Some key notes Ive taken away:
    - Main comments in the report are regarding the one off costs payable at the start of the FY and an extra round of salaries. This includes, Payroll Tax and Workers Comp (109k), Additonal Pay Run (86k), Admin Costs - incl. ASX Fees, Business Insurance & Tax Fees (180k), and Product Manufacturing Costs to keep up with business growth (140k). These are all reasonable enough

- 597k Generated in September alone, you would largely think is due to NSW opening up in late September and a number of orders being placed in preparation for Summer. Pretty promising, but nothing to be too excited about.

- I dont understand the idea behind issuing 2.2M Incentive Options excercisable at 10c/share in 2024. The share price has recently been hovering at 10c and these options are 3 years from their excercise date. I'm happy to have these Options issued for management personnel, but the excercisable price of these should be at 13c to 15c IMO.

All in all, I wont be buying or selling over this news, SP3 remains in good stead and continues to be a great long term play here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.547M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 466297 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1270177 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.