NST 2.22% $14.54 northern star resources ltd

There is no doubt that this knife is indeed a "sharp one". If we...

1. 773 Posts.
    There is no doubt that this knife is indeed a "sharp one". If we do a retracement studies.

Base price = $1.0
    Peak price = $1.35
    66% retracement = $1.23
    50% retracement = $1.175
    33% retracement = $1.11

So my bet is either a bounce off from this level or a capitulation rally at around $1.0 (there has to be enough volume to confirm this followed by either a gap down then closing green by end of trading day).

Can anyone elaborate on possible dividend yield at $1.11 ?

This is how we are a victim of financial instrument such as ETF, where they can artificially create demand and supply distortion to the detriment of the real physical buyers and sellers.

The media has also taken a part in it. "Hyping the gold news before a sell off and down ramping it before a rally."

If you believe the media can you tell me what is the difference between 2.1% growth and 2.3% growth ? How does one feel a 0.2% growth per quarter ?which would equate to .05% growth per annum ?! The key is how the media wants to sell the news. The real demand for gold can be also distorted by media as we are often made to believe. Look at what is happening now. Let us say we buy a gold now (physical), and the Australian dropped to 75 cents per dollar but the gold price remains at the average AISC price of $1200, then we have just had A$1600 instead of A$1363 @88 cents. If the US dollar continues to surge and at almost no interest rate and possible global supply bottleneck due to suppressed price close to cost of production, we might as well buy a brick of gold and keep it at home!
    superox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.54
Change
-0.330(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $16.70B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.65 $14.68 $14.46 $68.68M 4.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2253 $14.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.55 9697 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.