AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

I think some people are misunderstanding the purpose of my...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I think some people are misunderstanding the purpose of my posts. I have no issue with AGY as a company and have made no comment on their ability to deliver. Jerko has done an amazing job to date. He's taken control of a shell company and managed to sign a partnership with a world renowned chemical engineer and progressed the project to the brink of commercial production (albeit small scale to begin with, I hope everyone can agree with that and not start throwing teaspoons at me) in record time, a process that usually takes 8 years at minimum for a brine project. An amazing feat which has rewarded shareholders handsomely.

The only 'us vs you' I'm taking part in is us, the people who share constructive, well researched, evidence based information with the intention of helping others make well informed investment decisions, vs them, the people who present blatantly false information with zero supporting evidence and treat stocks like supporting a footy team. They create unrealistically high expectations among other holders which in turn creates a toxic atmosphere where you cant have any real discussion about the pros and cons of a company without fear of being lambasted by the cheer squad, as they've all been lead to believe in a fabricated narrative and refuse to listen to anyone who suggests otherwise. Eventually over time, the truth will reveal itself and these people are left utterly disappointed and overextended in their investment as they had created expectations that did not fit with reality, based on the ill-informed information that was being fed to them. This situation I've just described was seen earlier this year with this very stock, where a lot of holders had been led to believe that test works were unnecessary and that the company would move straight in to producing a saleable product and collecting customer receipts by the end of March.

I agree with the majority of your post and had no intention of starting a pi$$ing contest between companies, I'm just trying to keep expectations grounded in reality and people informed of the truth.

I will say one thing in regards to resource replenishment (though I'm certainly no expert on the subject, just merely applying my basic understanding of physics, so feel free to disregard). If it's replenishing in one area, that means it's draining from another. So until a flow water model is established and the hydrogeological and hydrological systems of the salar studied and understood, I dont believe there's any guarantee a resource will replenish as brine is extracted, particularly if there are other companies operating in the same space and draining brine from different locations (this applies to all brine resources, not just AGY's, so again, no one should be taking this as a dig at AGY specifically).
    Last edited by help_me: 02/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.