AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - September 2018, page-92

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    I agree 100% @hussman, who is this mystery MM we keep hearing about? I know when I have spoken to JZ its the continued irrational behaviour of retailer investors who just want a quick buck and have no patience to hold for the (potential) huge LT gains any more which frustrates him too. It would be really good if AGY could attract some serious long term institutional investors/funds to bring some sense to this constant retail trading. Ever since the big news channels at the beginning of this year said that battery mineral stocks were going to be the big thing in 2018 we have had these new impatient inexperienced traders enter the market (not just on AGY but most battery mineral stocks) and when announcements don't come as they expect (which for newbies they never do so get use to it!!!) they literally throw their toys out of the cot (probably at a loss) and move onto the next best shiny thing mentioned on twitter and HC to try it all over again. Personally I don't have twitter or facebook and I ignore all the noise on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.