GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

See your last line Thats the trick, atm waiting for a turnaround...

1. 7,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    See your last line
    Thats the trick, atm waiting for a turnaround and what will be the timespan and upto that, the effect it has on GXY.
    ..................................................................................
    SGuy just posting in general here.
    GXY's cash position will take it far during this time.

You're right they were vague on some things which is understandable in this time

You mention Sales. Yes they were more about "securing" Sales than Price. (Understandable?)
    Probably why they are in talks atm with Alita Customers for Sale of Product. (29m 30s mark)

Look its hard times and who really knows how it will all play out.

I looking at 12 mths before any real turnaround in the sector and any real price increase for Lithium. A lot will play out here and GXY should be able to get/scrape over the finish line. imo ............(whatever the timespan the Market wont look that far ahead, while basicly guessing)

Now GXY will burn through their Cash and to what extent is yet to be known but 400m shares on issue is a great backup for any CR in the yrs ahead.

Of course any CR (if needed) would preferably be done when a sustained turnaround has happened with demand. Surely demand will arrive before GXY burns through their Cash.

In saying that think about other Lithium Companies and how they will survive these times?

Seems to me, in comparison to other Companies, that the Management of GXY has maneuvered the Company to this point, better than others.

With the Lithium sector, its all unfolding before our eyes and all I can do is sit back and watch how it all plays out.

Interesting times.

Md
    Notice some posters are commenting on disclosure/sentiment. Dont take any notice of what I have (buy), as I dont.
    (I do Hold though)

Last edited by Metalduster: 25/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.