CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Sorry dude, I don't mean to be.

Completely Agree I'd like our management team focused on us and not OVL and all about pay cuts. I wasn't overly aware of how much involvement they had in OVL but any is too much really.

Re: Oposura as the flagship, that was after Alacran was tied up with Teck and they had no control and no idea if they'd have any idea if they'd get it back within that 4 year period or ever, so it makes sense their new project they got after they lost Alacran as their flagship. but everyone agrees Alacran is better by a mile, so now that they have full control back their priority might shift. Tony had to hype Opo as the flagship when they didn't have anything else, because they didn't have anything else, he was hardly going to hype Alacran and the moment anyone asked "so what are doing with Alacran?" all he could say was "Nothing, wait 4-10 years and hope teck finds something."

I get your complaints but there's always a valid reason behind them and I think the constant negative feedback loops does more to harm the share price than anything, because no matter what positive comes out or they do, its always drowned out with the same negative comments that havent changed or added anything, when the positive announcements have been literal checking of boxes.

For what you want to happen:

1) Agree, pay cuts for management, its over the to especially if they're splitting time between another company and here.
    2) Somewhat agree, I want the trial mine to continue along and be focused on to the extent it keeps going and bringing in revenue, but the rest of the time and effort into Alacran because its the main game and always was, except when they werent allowed to touch it because of Teck.
    3) I like the drilling, I think newsflow is important, all the share price drops have always been when there was a lack of newsflow, and all the increases have been from good drill results, and I expect more good drill results. Presentations I'm with you, unless its some really good invite only one, they don't need to go.
    4) I'm not sure what you meant about the transparency, but otherwise Agree sticking to timescales is important. Revenue in early Q1 2020 should be the game changer in my mind. Its proof of concept that they can get stuff done, its proof of grades and concentrate and that oposura is valuable even just as a company sustaining item and will help with the confidence in management.
    5) That would be great, i agree they should be getting them. I'm not sure how common or hard that would be to do at this stage of Alacran but if we're mining Opo surely that isnt outside the realms of possibility.

Re focusing on frustrated holders, I generally try to just point out what the announcements are saying or ask about things I didn't understand from them or make conjecture based on, but then whenever you guys effectively copy paste the same response to every thread regardless of what the content of the announcement is and derail things to just "yeah but no revenue/mine yet" I feel like I should point out why that is, and why that isn't the most relevant information at the time. I'm not even saying you're wrong, but just that there's legitimate reasons for things and x or y announcement is another step in the right direction and mines do have proper procedure to follow.

I agree there's potential, and I believe and also hope all will go well after the trial mine revenues and drill results start to come out in a couple months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.