AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report September 2019, page-61

1. 30,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845

Plenty of posts on AZS have concentrated on the realities of our assets, including Alacran, Oposura and others and the wider context. People just need to skip over supposedly helpful 'summaries' to find them.

OVL is an irrelevancy. (plenty of Board members have multiple roles, there is no substance to the argument that our MD is overstretched with a technical advisory role to another company. Why not bang on about his role with the government of Mexico? I guess that's an advantage, that's why we don't get paragraphs on that).

Banging on about salaries. Firstly most of the amounts are actually options that are just potential $.

You want a cheaper Board? You will not get the same quality. That's a FACT.

We have such high quality expertise that Teck has bowed to the inevitable recognition they don't have the chops for this. What a pity they chose to take over the project 4 years ago because they had a very narrow set of parameters and they simply don't have the exploration skills that AZS have. If AZS geologists were in charge of the entire project using Teck resources THAT would have been exciting.

But that's not how the big boys play it.

It's far from a bad thing AZS found another focus with a significant mine development in Oposura while Teck was in charge of Alacran.

The fact that Alacran is NOW in AZS hands is a huge plus, including that Teck has elected to receive shares in AZS.

What does that tell you? It's a huge vote of confidence that AZS knows how to extend the resource, and will develop a mine. (Presumably with Teck.) Teck has noticed we have assets and they're easily mined so Teck is along for the ride. Smart move, Teck. Finally.

SP drops on lack of news flow shows that the small movement of stock involved, is with traders, who have an inexhaustible need for news.

How often would they like it? Hourly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.