POS 8.33% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - September 2021, page-2

1. 9,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4170
    Very busy schedule.

Looks like LJ is not going to be sold or IPO'ed at all as I expected.
    LJ Newexco report issued, drilling starting January targetting west EA & AR,
    Figure 4 shows just how much a jewel in the crown LJ is with Ni everywhere, we knew this in 2014!
    LJ scoping study by GR underway (copy & paste 2015 LJ DFS), of course its profitable at NP 9.00 v 5.31   
    BFS for both BS & LJ.
    BS open pit mining planning ie dewatering to start soon
    More drilling as expected, more offtake & funding negotiations

But this caught my eye-

"the ability to have a long-life project that primarily sources feed from Black Swan orebodies that could also treat ore from Windarra (100% Poseidon owned) and potentially third-party feed (subject to plant capacity availability and other factors).  The Company has commenced a Bankable Feasibility Study on refurbishing the existing 1.1Mtpa processing plant and feeding that plant with a combination of low-grade open pit ore, high-grade underground ore and Silver Swan tailings to improve concentrate quality (specifically the Fe:MgO ratio). .
    • updating the existing Black Swan open pit mining study including determining the optimal pit shell and production rate and estimated capital and operating costs;

• Abi Rose Extension Drilling - Maggie Hays drilling for Resource Expansion, based on the reopening of the Maggie Hays underground operation
    • Emily Ann/Abi Rose type intrusions - relogging to identify and locate parts of the ultramafic intrusive system that may have been overlooked
    • Surface EM/Drilling at Vision / Spielers - nickel sulphides have been encountered in these areas in the past proving the fertility of the area
    • Western Ultramafic / Roundtop - Surface Sampling / Drilling - a valid target in an under-explored area with high prospectivity"

Looks like BS open pit & LJ are being reworked & now they realised Norilsks mine plans were good.
    Only took 7 years to confirm the existing wheels work!
    I told them this in 2014.

When NP hits 10.00 soon, what will be the excuse then?
    LJ profitable at 5.00, 7 year LOM
    BS/SS/GS profitable at 4.00 imho! 11 year LOM at 20ktpa production

Combined, LJ & BS circuit 2 can produce 33ktpa
    add in circuit 1 & 3 at BS and that goes to 55ktpa as I have been saying since 2014.
    Find and add in more high grade exceeding 1.4% and that can escalate even more

If PAN can produce proftiably at 1.23% grade stuck isolated in Kimberleys with large trucking costs to Port, POS can do it too at a higher grade and larger mills at lower capex.

No Crap, WILL THEY EVER LISTEN TO ME?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $158.2K 26.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 34329431 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 30410970 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2796891
Last updated 14.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.