POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hi POSters,Georgie - yep, it's bloody hard being a POS holder...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi POSters,

Georgie - yep, it's bloody hard being a POS holder but hang in there, I truly believe we are in the long home stretch. Blowie - don't worry too much about connecting thru Western Power. Quite a few of our miners have been moving away from them and using their own micro grid installations and are probably very grateful. I agree with Zeb that by the time they are needed, we will be getting in workers from over east and overseas.

PH is making slow, steady progress - he is a methodical guy, to state the bleeding obvious. I do share concerns about being overly cautious because I think the current environment for progressing to mining is extremely good. If we hold back waiting for every single duck to be lined up we run the risk of missing the opportunity to surf the forthcoming nickel wave.

I think POS is doing a pretty good job of de-risking a mining startup and now has a lot of the preliminary steps in hand or underway. My message is let's get cracking! I can appreciate the overall strategy of feeding the mill and to that end I would like to see a strong exploration program in place, as PH has intimated. The LJ tenements have shown considerable promise over the years and there has been a lot of commentary about the prospects of finding decent grade ore. It is not unreasonable to expect large tonnage and at least medium grade feed for whatever mill(s) needing dirt. That adds flexibility as well as extended mine life to our projects - makes the financiers happy!

Assuming the FID comes in shortly and the financial metrics remain strong, I expect and hope we access the necessary capital asap.

Stay strong everyone and stay safe over the weekend.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $159.3K 26.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 34217573 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 33041800 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2796891
Last updated 14.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.