POS 16.7% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Very busy schedule. Looks like LJ is not going to be sold or...

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4202
    Very busy schedule.

Looks like LJ is not going to be sold or IPO'ed at all as I expected.
    LJ Newexco report issued, drilling starting January targetting west EA & AR,
    Figure 4 shows just how much a jewel in the crown LJ is with Ni everywhere, we knew this in 2014!
    LJ scoping study by GR underway (copy & paste 2015 LJ DFS), of course its profitable at NP 9.00 v 5.31   
    BFS for both BS & LJ.
    BS open pit mining planning ie dewatering to start soon
    More drilling as expected, more offtake & funding negotiations

But this caught my eye-

"the ability to have a long-life project that primarily sources feed from Black Swan orebodies that could also treat ore from Windarra (100% Poseidon owned) and potentially third-party feed (subject to plant capacity availability and other factors).  The Company has commenced a Bankable Feasibility Study on refurbishing the existing 1.1Mtpa processing plant and feeding that plant with a combination of low-grade open pit ore, high-grade underground ore and Silver Swan tailings to improve concentrate quality (specifically the Fe:MgO ratio). .
    • updating the existing Black Swan open pit mining study including determining the optimal pit shell and production rate and estimated capital and operating costs;

• Abi Rose Extension Drilling - Maggie Hays drilling for Resource Expansion, based on the reopening of the Maggie Hays underground operation
    • Emily Ann/Abi Rose type intrusions - relogging to identify and locate parts of the ultramafic intrusive system that may have been overlooked
    • Surface EM/Drilling at Vision / Spielers - nickel sulphides have been encountered in these areas in the past proving the fertility of the area
    • Western Ultramafic / Roundtop - Surface Sampling / Drilling - a valid target in an under-explored area with high prospectivity"

Looks like BS open pit & LJ are being reworked & now they realised Norilsks mine plans were good.
    Only took 7 years to confirm the existing wheels work!
    I told them this in 2014.

When NP hits 10.00 soon, what will be the excuse then?
    LJ profitable at 5.00, 7 year LOM
    BS/SS/GS profitable at 4.00 imho! 11 year LOM at 20ktpa production

Combined, LJ & BS circuit 2 can produce 33ktpa
    add in circuit 1 & 3 at BS and that goes to 55ktpa as I have been saying since 2014.
    Find and add in more high grade exceeding 1.4% and that can escalate even more

If PAN can produce proftiably at 1.23% grade stuck isolated in Kimberleys with large trucking costs to Port, POS can do it too at a higher grade and larger mills at lower capex.

No Crap, WILL THEY EVER LISTEN TO ME?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $72.21K 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20637007 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 35270472 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.