POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Sneaky release of the Quarterly Activities !!!!! I must admit...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Sneaky release of the Quarterly Activities !!!!! I must admit that I would have done the same if I was PH. Inconspicuous is the name of the game at the moment after a few disappointing announcements. The wheel will turn and as soon as we strike some decent nickel (not a question of if but when), we will resume our upward trajectory.

PAN has been hitting its milestones ahead of schedule whilst we have been pushing ours further away. But it was done for the right reason as PH's early modelling must have been telling him that Golden Swan was going to be a goose (we were hoping for much more than 6kt, but still an ok result). Not to worry. We have so many possible routes to production that the Fill the Mill Strategy is a good option. But I think PH knows that he cannot come up with any more excuses except if the NP tanks (unlikely). Investors will not be very forgiving if POS comes up with more excuses.

I did not like the ''review of previous studies.....'' - this is akin to studying the study which most likely had already been studied a zillion times before. However, a plus was that we are still flush with cash. I thought we would have had a bit less but they did not spend as much as forecast.

Come on PH. PAN are hitting their milestones early. Don't make us blush. On with it boy. You still have our support. We understand that you are probably as disappointed as the lot of us. We have given POS our almost unconditional support. After so much time and support, isn't it fair for POS to reward us with a few bobs? As I said before, no more studying the studies that were studied a zillion times before please. Time to jump at the deep end and swim. If our AISC before GS was less than US$6/lb 3 years ago, why this procrastination?
    Last edited by Noor444: 29/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.565K 1.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
111 89296834 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 51186566 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.