ICG 12.5% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

As a new frontier, the mind boggles as what could be. I would...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    As a new frontier, the mind boggles as what could be. I would love to hear someone like a BHP was looking at us with a close tenement in Peru also. I just think in all honesty that we have all been guilty at some stage of expecting more and the way things have panned out we have had every right. I do however think that we are seriously undervaluing this company in terms of its potential. I get that everyone wants the gratification of hitting it big. We need to understand we are not miners and do need the likes of a bigger player to take us to that next level. What we have is a superb opportunity to be a part of a foundation discovery. Those with the knowledge and sound geological experience would appreciate the importance of our assays. The company would be well aware with their budget they cant just actively drill another large series of holes.
    I truely belive behind the scenes they would be actively talking to big players. Although our next results could produce something bigger and better to what we have already seen, we have to get our head set away from nailing a T1. Its somewhere there, but we will need a bigger player with a JV to help us hit it so they can pay for the for a lot more drilling.
    I think are tenements and there potential are way undervalued. The smart players will start picking up some more at these cheap entry prices.
    We will always have the downrampers to try and get a cheaper entry point for themselves and we will also have the bigger players trying a bit of manipulation with these low volumes.
    The next few results will be the making of this company in my view, not because of what excellent results they show, but very simply that we are on a sizable deposit with mineralisation and thats what will get the exposure we need for that serious JV conversation with the big boys.
    Its everyones choice to start accumulating, bagging or selling. I only see great future for all of us, some may disagree. At a 3c entry point its time for some to stop complaining about the past and start looking seriously about the future, not about whats not been done or what should have been done. They can't keep us all happy all the time, but what they are doing and what they have found is raising my temperature in a good way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.508K 204.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1141300 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1602291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.