AMI 1.32% 19.3¢ aurelia metals limited

The issue I have is the 29th March 2021 update on the Dargues...

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

The issue I have is the 29th March 2021 update on the Dargues Reef infill drilling.

From this release it stated

"These results show that high grade mineralisation associated with the lower Plum’s Lode is open at depth and along strike.
    Further underground drilling will target extensions to this area in the near term". This comment highlighted the fact that it indicated that the resource would grow as a result.

Thus, I went and purchased more shares a s result as to me as the likeihood that the mine life would grow was seemingly obvious as a result
    I know that there was a change in directors and this is good. However, we should always address the failings and more forward in a transparent way. If the deal not have been done in the past just imagine where the company would be now. I am sick and tired of companies that don't come clean and accept their failings. If the LOM could have been extended I am sure they would have promoted this success, Let's not put up with companies attempting to hide their failings beneath the carpet,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
0.003(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.3¢ 18.8¢ $232.1K 1.221M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 171974 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 679907 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.