NMT 1.20% 8.2¢ neometals ltd

I was just sadly reflecting on my bad judgement in buying...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I was just sadly reflecting on my bad judgement in buying Neometals late last year. I was taken by the battery recycling idea.
    And now that I peruse their website more closely it jumps out that they were never interested in the shareholders - if they had they would have gone to some trouble to look as though they were a company of this age.
    Instead, the photo banners across the top of the both the Board of Management and Senior Management websites are of comfortable looking men of a certain demographic sitting around a table. If they’d done a good job we wouldn’t have cared about the lack of diversity.
    Yet more and more (is it Bloomberg?) has done the studies that tell us - shock and horror - diverse committees make better decisions.
    I feel very sad to have been taken for a ride by the same types that pervades many of the board rooms and executive suites of this country.
    I now fear that there never really was any intention to make a go of this business - that the idea was that it would give a bunch of directors and senior managers a few years of bloated income at the expense of the shareholders.
    Note to self.
    Look carefully at more than the business proposition next time.
    Last edited by Wellconsidered: 30/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $56.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $6.173K 74.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 132328 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 53889 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.