SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Yes , good post Diablo with the comparison to DRM. I suppose the...

1. fwp
    1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yes , good post Diablo with the comparison to DRM.

I suppose the obvious point that no one else can be bothered pointing out is that non-executive director ,Les Davis , who was a founder of SLR sold 2million shares a few weeks back for @ 53-.5 per share .This was the first sale as long as I can remember by LD and had me flummoxed as to why and the timing of the announcement for PoG was vacillating and it did fall back to @ 50c !

A few weeks back I posted that Ruffins are buying up @ 50c and for who or what is still not clear - I also stated maybe someone knows something !

The market is not a level playing and I am cynical when I see ' out of the blue ' not consistent news suddenly appear !

Not for one minute am I suggesting uncle Les had any inkling that the quarterly would be a crackerjack one ( though I find that hard to believe for he still holds big and must have his finger on the pulse ) , just puzzled as to the timing of his sales and to who !?

On current sp he would be down @ $150 k in the space of a few weeks - it doesn't figure !

I hold and top up so no one is shaking my tree at these under valued prices !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.