NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi Krugman, better clarify. The LOI from appearances has fallen...

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi Krugman, better clarify.

The LOI from appearances has fallen through, the last major SP rise would have been on the potential of this deal. A bit of a shock, I'll admit, but for me not the end of the world. Saw my holdings go up on paper with a smile and now back down, no smile. Some unfortunately have lost money but some sure as hell made some money, referring to traders here, power to you if you did.

Aside from thoughts, like many others on what management may or may not have done well I think there is more to this that we, shareholders won't be privy to.

There could have been a cat fight over the phone, correction of announcements to AT&T's satisfaction - no need to cancel the contract over a misunderstanding. I remember a post I think it was from Portsmouth about xTV being with the Sharks/big boys, hopefully lesson learnt.

If AT&T saw the potential to think about investing in the 3D TV concept then there will also be other companies that will. Who knows maybe it was for the best, maybe they get a better partner in the long term to go forward with.

AT&T were with xTV for a while so something has / hasn't occurred ......

The other companies that xTV have got on board are still on board and getting excited, this if anything is just a setback. I am coming from the position of a long term holder and think they are in a good position going forward.

Getting upset isn't going to turn back time.

My message to xTV - Pick yourselves up off the floor, get the financing, get the new clients and get cracking !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.