PRC 0.00% 61.0¢ pike river coal limited

Oh absolutely.Now by that comment I am reacting to your last...

1. 8,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Oh absolutely.
    Now by that comment I am reacting to your last observation
    "..........yet the market didn't react. maybe its going to need a bit of time. "

Yes, it certainly will take the market time to respond.
    Now I would be so bold as to say that when PRC announces that it has broken through this Graben obstacle and is into the main seam again then you will most probably see a market response. It may be a bit muted or it may be quite a warm response.

It could be muted because PRC will still have to prove that it can get all 3 continuous miners operating without any further hitches in the machinery.
    And the market will want to see that PRC is getting good dollops of coal out once they have all 3 going at the main seam.
    Then, of course there is the issue of the extra fundraising to be got through.
    So there are a number of things to have the market casting a wary eye over proceedings for a few months ahead.

Once they get the first shipment away and are on the road to stockpiling a second shipment then things will warm up.

If there is wind of a good lift in coking coal prices then that could put a spark under things.
    Mind you any qualms about a downturn in China or steel making and that could dampen reaction.

So it is a share where sentiment could suddenly turn very positive very quickly.

Just be prepared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.