SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Paddy, yea nothing is certain thats for sure. The 200MA is about...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Paddy, yea nothing is certain thats for sure. The 200MA is about the only one I give much weight to as I know institutions will sell below this support and buy above resistance. The only other MA's I use are ones that I have customized to the specific stock as they can really help pick the swings.

Im not too concerned about the "noise" in the DJIA or S+P....just follow the charts IMO, it will all come out in the wash. 10 000 should provide good support. But I would want to see the most recent downtrend line broken (from the most recent lower swing top and the previous top) before I got too excited. The medium term trend still remains down IMO.

SLR is looking better by the day at these levels. You are correct, it does look like a reversal is about to take place on the weekly chart. A long legged doji on increasing volume with the candles preceding it getting shorter.

I still wouldnt trade this as its against the larger trend, but it certainly looks like 85c is the short term bottom.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.