AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-11

1. 2,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 946
    Barnett overturned the ban on uranium production in WA in Nov 08, paving the way for mining to commence. There are already some advanced uranium projects, including Mega Uranium's Lake Maitland project which is not too far from YRR's Nowthanna resource near Wiluna. Mega is waiting on environmental approval and could be producing uranium within a couple of years. BHP are expecting to mine Yeelirrie within 4 years and Toro probably even earlier than that at Lake Way.

YRR own a substantial percentage of the Nowthanna resource which stands at about 10m pounds between 3 companies. YRR's total has been put at about 7m lb but may actually be less than that, unfortunately management seems content to sit on the Jorc resource rather than progress toward mining. Maybe they are waiting for an offer from the neighbours to buy it outright which is ok if it ever happens. Better if they confirm the size of the resource then either start proceedings to mine or shop around for a buyer. There has been no work on the project for years firstly by GPN then YRR after they acquired it as part of their portfolio prior to listing.

Forget chasing what ifs in NT and start adding value to a known resource imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $107.3K 7.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 795084 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7334515 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.