IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Hello all,I am a holder of IOH for 2.5 years and believe in the...

1. 53 Posts.
    Hello all,

I am a holder of IOH for 2.5 years and believe in the story. I am also reader of all posts but rarely post. I think you will find this is my first post on IOH.

My take on the quarterly is that IOH will not accept any offer from RIO on Iron Valley. This is a strategic play from IOH. If IOH sold Iron Valley, IOH would reduce the opportunity of being taken out by any other Miner. By saying no deal to RIO it will increase the chance of RIO putting a bid on the entire company and that could start a bidding war by the other majors.

If IOH sells Iron Valley to RIO i personally believe it will reduce the take out value of the entire company.

I think this could be a reason why there has been a softening of the share price from 2.70 to 2.40. Lets forget about the last two days - Most stocks have been hamered in the last couple of days.

Extract from Quarterley. (Please Read the last line)

A relationship agreement was signed in December allowing Rio Tinto a six month exclusive period to
    negotiate the possible purchase of all or part of the Iron Valley Resource from Iron Ore Holdings Ltd. This is being progressed as the Company continues its exploration of the project. There is no assurance that the exclusivity period will result in Rio Tinto making an offer for the Iron Valley deposit.

I would be interested in peoples comments.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.