AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report , page-6

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I agree their slowly plugging away at the debt but it's going to be a slow process by the look of things. Seems most options other than cash flow to pay down debt have gone.(Other than the sale of some more TNT assets.) Which is why I was dissa[pointed in the qtrly. With the new wells coming on I thought they would have increased production by a good way and been able show their really knocking that debt down with their earnings. Yet again holders have to wait for the next qtr.On top of that after that qtr the full yearly won't be all that great.Dare I say it, another cash call for debt alone?Their undervalued for sure but there seems to be a lot that are. The market seems to only like the here and now at the moment with no regard to reserves or future prospects.If I can just make a comparison with TAP for a second. TAP, no debt with 61 million cash in the bank and some amazing prospects in the wings, 3 times the market cap of AMU I know but it might go to show why at the moment the market is ignoring the likes of AMU. And even the likes of TAP seem cheap.
    Do you think for AMU it's just more of the same? Drill some wells, slowly pay down debt? Could be a long haul.. The nearest thing I can see is the debt restructure which isn't coming about until late this year. Other than that something starts going their way this qtr and can produce a big turnaround in prodction numbers. 100 poo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.