RED 2.41% 40.5¢ red 5 limited

Ann: Quarterly activities report , page-8

1. 10,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Beatle Today, 10:58 AM

You make a good point Fatsoh about why the RED Quarterly is out a week early, and actually it was expected due to a few things happening next week:
    1. Senior executives are traveling to N America for a roadshow (and whatever else - remember that Boyongan is owned by Philex, of Canada) and will therefore will be unavailable for the majority of the week to attend to news flow.
    I assume the main reason for the trip is to alert interested parties of how the company is progressing, especially as soon thereafter the project finance is likely to be in place.
    2. As with most companies RED likes to put out its main information regarding various activities under their own headline announcements, with the summary only in Quarterly reports. I had actually expected the Mapawa latest drillholes out yesterday, prior to the Quarterly today, but to be due to awaiting drill assays. Its possible that an announcement on Mapawa has been prepared for release in their absence, but I would not expect RED to do that as they are quite diligent in attending to announcements on a methodical (read slow, haha) basis, and likely to be announced on their return.
    3. The project finance announcement is unlikely to be out next week for the same reason of executives being in N America, but its possible that RED, upon its offer being provided, goes into a Trading Halt, but probably that is unlikely whilst Senior executives are overseas (as the TH should be attended to within 48 hours).
    4. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Presentation Update released on Monday, to coincide with the N American roadshow - and it will have a bit more in it than the previous Preso released a couple of weeks ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.755B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.3¢ 39.5¢ $5.806M 14.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 732397 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 927828 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.